1. Who we are and how to contact us
Work With Me is a site operated by Scope.
We are a registered charity (charity no. 208231) and a limited company in England and Wales (company no. 520866).
Our registered address is at Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW
You can contact Scope by email, phone or post.
2. Use of our website
Our website is aimed at people in England and Wales; we cannot confirm that content available on our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
3. We can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website
The content on our website is provided for general information only. We try to ensure that our website is accurate and up-to-date. We may sometimes make mistakes and can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website or that you’ll always be able to access it. We don’t accept liability for errors or omissions or for any reliance you place on the information on our website.
4. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
5. Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our website pages that are open to the general public, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our website must not be framed on any other site. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact our Digital Content Manager, either by post to Scope, Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW, England or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How you may use material on our website
We are the owner or licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and in the content published on it unless otherwise stated. All content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Any unauthorised use of our website’s content may infringe ours or a third party’s rights.
Unless we agree in writing, you must not use any content on our site in our website in any way, except:
- to ask about us and our services;
- to download and temporarily store one or more page of our website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal; or
- for private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material on our website for any of these purposes you:
- must not change documents or related images;
- must not use images separately from the accompanying text;
- must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
If you quote our website’s content in a publication associated with your private or academic research you must include the copyright notice contained within it or, if there is none, include “© Copyright Scope. All rights reserved” and the year it was obtained from our website.
If you wish to use any material on our website in any other way, including for commercial purposes, please write to our Digital Content Manager, either by post to Scope, Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW, England or by email to email@example.com.
7. We are not responsible for viruses and other harmful material
We don’t guarantee that our website, its servers, downloadable files and emails are free from viruses or other harmful components.
You are responsible for using suitable anti-virus and firewall systems in order to protect your computer and equipment. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of any infection of your computer and equipment.
You must not:
- introduce, or try to introduce, any virus, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website;
- try to weaken or damage how our website works, whether by helping to organise, or taking part in, a denial of service attack or otherwise; or
- try to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or tamper with any part of our website, its software or our systems
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
8. Our website is not for commercial use
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- immediately, temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our website;
- immediately, temporarily or permanently remove or edit your posts or material you uploaded to our website;
- give you a warning;
- undertake legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses and costs on an indemnity basis – including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs – resulting from the breach;
- take any other legal action against you; or
- disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited. We may take any other action we reasonably think is needed.
11. We may make changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time.
12. We may suspend or withdraw our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for operational reasons.
13. Trade marks, logos and service marks
Trade marks, logos and service marks, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of, or licensed to, Scope and/or Virgin. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
15. Feedback and complaints
We welcome your comments about our website. If you find anything incorrect, not working or want to say anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.